Call for Participation
Would you like to take part in Resilient and Resisting?
We are planning new events, workshops, discussions and archive investigations. It is the intention of this project to be useful and constructive within the communities it is part of.
- If you have lived experience at any intersection of: queer, kink, sex work, survivorship, or disability you are welcome to contribute to a discussion or be part of a visit.
- If you think that you or a group you are part of would benefit from a DIY History training or have material that is relevant to collecting our histories, please get in touch.
Personal accounts, peer interviews, documentation of group actions, texts or oral histories that address living at the intersection of crip /queer /kink /sexwork /survivor are invited. Particularly welcomed are those who are from BAME groups, working-class backgrounds, and trans/non-binary people. It is the intention of this project to use its resources in ways that are useful and constructive within the communities it is part of. If you think that you, as an individual or a group, would benefit from a DIY History training, or if you have material on cross-platform marginalisation that you feel is relevant, please get in touch.
To submit your story:
If you have a story to tell, then an attempt will be made to help you to tell it, either through this project or by connecting you with other relevant resources.
- Submissions are currently limited to those who live in or have a strong connection to the London area.
- Please send a short description of what you would like to do and how your experiences inform this.
- Please read the stories already present on the site and think about how what you want to submit may complement or contrast with what is already there.
Please contact us using the contact form below, with a short 200-word description of what you would like to do and how your experiences inform this.